Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hello and Welcome to Mac-Grrl!

I've become a Mac Grrl in 2007. Of course, thanks to the iPod, I think I've been introduced to Apple, Inc's products a year or two before that.

Getting my first Macbook early in 2007, however, began my love affair with all things Mac.

This is my space on the web where I hope to collect different Mac tools, tips, and tricks. Some are linked to expert advice, others are those that I have sort of figured out myself and decided to write about and share. You'll also find some Mac app reviews and other Apple-related matters.

The twist? Well, I'll be covering the whole thing from an Asia Pacific perspective.

Of course, I'd still be covering all things Mac and Apple, Inc from around the world whenever possible. But, my eye is on making sure that the stuff from this part of the world gets covered.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I have a mac too! Looks like we have more in common than just lo-fi photography lol...

    ReplyDelete